keskiviikko 7. syyskuuta 2011

Breathe

Bb                Eb
This is the air i breathe
Bb               Eb
This is the air I breathe
Bb       F        Gm  F  Eb  Bb  Fsus  F
Your Holy presence living in me




This is my daily bread
This is my daily bread
Your very Word
Spoken to me


    Bb  F Gm  F
And I
                       Eb       Bb  Fsus  F
im desperate for You
        Bb    F   Gm   F
and I
               Eb            Bb   Fsus  F
Im lost without You



modulaatio






C                   F

This is the air i breathe
C                F
This is the air I breathe
C         G        Am  G  F   Am  Gsus  G
Your Holy presence living in me





This is my daily bread
This is my daily bread
Your very Word
Spoken to me





    C  G   Am  G
And I
                       F        Am    Gsus   G
im desperate for You
        C  G   Am  G
and I
               F            Am    Gsus   G
Im lost without You




Michael W. Smith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oad8ov10AjY

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti